Friday, April 19, 2019

R4R In store now - hurry before they sell out...

Sooooo Last summer till recently I have gotten many many R4R tubes and kits... Until I got my own personal store, it was difficult for me to make many of these up and sell them... Due to store rules and such... Now I am slowly going thru my folders and getting things placed into my store... Below are some of the ones from Swan Scraps that I can sell 3 copies of as R4CU/PU - You get the template, to make all your own colors, you can NOT sale these as R4R, but you can sell them as CU/PU... :) There are only 3 copies of each available.... Prices are currently low in my store, stop by, sign up and shop, shop, shop :) Remember anyone spending 10$ or more will be entered in the raffle at the end of the month to win one of the 3 BMS deals I have... There will be 3 winners :) 



 







No comments: