Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome To Michelle's Myths...

Hello I set this up to easily show off the creations that I come up with ...

I will try to update this as much as possible...This is ONLY for Tagging, and other creations such as Dolls, Icons, Backgrounds, things made for my space, like Extended Networks and Contact Boxes, and anything else I can come up with, I suppose I could post my poems here as well if I get inspired...
You should also be able to comment me and tell me if you like something or not as well as requesting things you like :)
This should be easier and faster...Eventually, I will try my hand at creating things for you to use to make things like tags, but at this moment I will just be posting tags...
THE RULES:Yes you may NOT use them UNLESS otherwise noted, DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN, IF YOU PLACE THEM ON A WEB SITE A LINK WOULD BE KIND...
Once I know how to create templates and tubes that are not messy, or scrap kits(which is so my next goal, digital scrapbooking, oh yeah!) then you will be required to give me credit in certain circumstances...And these are all for PERSONAL USE ONLY...
DO NOT AT ALL PLACE THEM ON ANY SITE AND OFFER THEM AS MY SPACE COMMENTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR MY CREDIT INTACT...I try to make it so if its removed the pic is ruined but still do not do it, these tags and such are MINE, Im the one that worked long and hard on them, NOT you, Im flattered that you like them and want to use them, that thrills me to no end, but please dont take the credit for yourself...

Thank you so much,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I write a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post
on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it is caused by the fire displayed in the article I read.
And after this article "Welcome To Michelle's Myths...".
I was moved enough to post a leave a responsea response ;) I actually do have
2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it
be only me or do some of the comments look like coming from brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you make a list every one of all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

my webpage; latina sex - klaniny.vot.pl -