Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Nikki Sixx Doll Set - R4R Commission set from Swan Scraps

Nikki Sixx/Motley Crue, lovers that are TAGGERS & Designers!!!!! It is HERE NOW!!!!! My first of 4 new commission dolls from Swan Scraps!!!! Nikki Sixx R4R!!!! This is my Shout at the Devil Motley Crue themed dolls... Why Shout at the Devil? Cuz thats the first Album I heard and fell in love... Why Nikki first? Cuz he is my all time celebrity crush for  33 years :) 

Comment below if you want one :) 

What you can get? You get the template , with doll and all 5 instruments for $10 FF (pay pal) to Magickalwillow@yahoo.com  $11 GS please :) 
You can use these to make cu/pu items :) 

Those who dont want the template I also have a CU/PU set of Nikki, it comes with Nikki and his bass and backstage pass, and I also have a set of just the instruments for CU/PU

Cu/PU Nikki - 

Just the CU/PU Instruments :





No comments: