Thursday, January 18, 2018

New R4R Tube by Arthur Crow - Kandy Love and My R4R Regan Love!!!!

This excites me to NO END!!!! Arthur Crowe is now doing Resell 4 Resell tubes!!!!! I am in sooooo much trouble LMAO.... I had to have her, you know I did!!!!! 

My first set of Kandy Love, I call Regan Love and she is in black and red, she comes with 10 different PNG merged dolls... She comes with and without the candy and cake, she comes with and without the puppy, with and without the skateboard, with the skateboard and puppy and without the puppy and she comes without any of it and in both colors... For a total of 10 png dolls...

I will have more sets of her available when my store is up and running for now you may get Regan at PFD here: 







Check out more from Arthur Crowe here: 

No comments: