Sunday, July 12, 2015

Emma By Selisan Al-Gaib @ Tiny Turtle Designs, Tutorial

 This tutorial is completely my own and any similarity is just pure coincidence...


Supplies Needed:

I use PSP X6

Tube of Choice, Im using in this one, Emma by Selisan Al-Gaib, which you can purchase HERE at Tiny Turtle Designs Store.



Scrap Kit: Magic Candle by Tiny Turtle Designs which you can get HERE



Font of Choice I used: Road to Nowhere, which I got as a free font, HERE

Mask: Mask 62 by Millie's PSP Madness and you can find that HERE

Ok Lets get Started...

Open Up a new image, 975 x 975 (this tends to work better when using more elements)

It will look big but you will resize later...



Take Element 179 and place it in your new image and resize by 150%

Next take Emma and place her into your new image on the top layer. Resize by 50% Duplicate and place on bottom layer. 
Hide top layer and erase excess legs behind frame. Go back to top layer make visible again and erase legs and body to 
look like shes sitting inside the frame.

Take paper 1 and place it on the bottom layer and take your magic wand, click inside of element 59 and modify by 10, 
then invert, and click on your paper, then click the delete button on your keyboard.


Now, I usually do masks at the end but in this one I chose one now, I used 
Paper 34 
and I chose a round mask, I chose mask 63 from Milli's Psp Madness. (Most times I forget where I have found them but she labled them nicely,lol) 

Now we will take some elements, we are not going to use as many in this one, we are going for simple but beautiful. 

I chose 
82, 132, 170, 203, 234, 236, & 237.


Take 236 and resize by 60% and place on the left bottom of frame. Then take 237, DO NOT resize and place on the right bottom. 

Next take 234 resize by 50% and place on right side infront of roses. 

Now take 203 and resize by 35% and place infront of books. 

Take 132 and place it on the top layer, resize by 85% and place on top left corner and it will be over your tube, this is ok. 

Take 82 and place on the layer just above the Frame and place off to the left side, see tag for example. 
Duplicate and place that one on the right side. 


Lastly take 170 and place on layer just above your mask and put behind your candle and duplicate 

Almost done....

Merge visible , Re-size to your liking (I like 600x600) then add the artist and your copyrights :) and choose your desired font,
for this I used, Road to Nowhere, in red and black, with a white glow.

Adjust size as desired.

No comments: