Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dark Prince By Wendy G Tutorial



 This tutorial is completely my own and any similarity is just pure coincidence...


Supplies Needed:

I use PSP X6

Tube of Choice, Im using in this one,Dark Prince by Wendy G., which you can purchase HERE

Scrap Kit: Welcome to My Nightmare By Dance In The Rain which you can purchase HERE


Font of Choice I used This Night, which I got as a free font,HERE


Ok Lets get Started...

Open Up a new image, 900 x 900 (this tends to work better when using more elements)

It will look big but you will resize later...

Now choose
DITR_W.T.M.N_FRAME 4
and place it in your new image.


Next I added Dark Prince,Customize him to your liking(I chose 1, full size)and place him in your image.
Place him in front of the frame, re-size if needed.Place him on the left edge of the frame.

Now click on frame layer, and use the magic wand tool, and click inside the circle of the frame.Go up to selections, modify, expand, enter 10 in number of pixles,
go back up to selections and click invert. Now click on paper layer, and go up to edit and chose cut.Now go back up and select NONE.
This will remove all excess paper surrounding the frame.

Next pick out some elements, I chose DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT 54,DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT 7, DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT 25,DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT 27
DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT 120,DITR_W.T.M.N_ELEMENT122,

Place(element54) On top layer resize by 150% then duplicate and place copy on bottom layer and flip horizontally

Next take(element7),place right top layer, and resize to fit. 
Now place(element27) on left top layer. 
Next place (element25) on top layer and place beteen bones and bike.
Next take (element120) place it below bones layer on left side.

Now place (element122) on bottom layer, top left, duplicate, flip horizonal and place behind castle on right.


Now go back to your papers and chose one of your liking, I chose (DITR_W.T.M.N_PAPER7) place on bottom layer, resize by 150%,
and pick any mask of your liking, to give it a dark and creepy night sky look. 

Almost done....

Merge visible , Re-size to your liking(I like 600x600)then add the artist and your copyrights :) and choose your desired font,
for this I used,This Night... , I used dark the red of the blood.
Adjust size as desired.

And save as a PNG so that its transparent...

No comments: