Thursday, May 8, 2014

May Desktop Calendar Snag - Remeber Our Vets

This months calendar is Remember Our Vets, in support of Memorial Day, I made this FTU Desktop Snag, using Michelle's Myths Call to Arms Kit which you can find HERE & HERE and Danny Lee's Patriot-Militar tube which you can find HERE...

Enjoy!!! And show your support for all the Men and Woman who have served in the past or currently serve... This Calendar is dedicated to My Son Nicholas, who severed in the US Navy for 4 years and is currently serving in the US National Guards!!! And MOST ESPECIALLY  this is dedicated to my BFF's Dad, who severed our country in US Marines, for many great years and fought in Vietnam!!!! On May 26th please take a moment to remember those who fought that war and came home to very unsupportive ppl. Men and women who were ONLY DOING THEIR JOB!!!! The things they had to do and see were horrible and to come home and to be treated like nothing was WRONG!!! They were only doing what their COUNTRY told them they had to!!! I was only 2 years old when this war ended, but I truly believe they should have been welcome homed not shunned so please show your support for those who have served, and are serving it is not an easy job, its probably one of the worst jobs out there...They fight for your freedom please stand up for them ♥ 

Ok my patriotic rant now concludes!!!! lol

Click on Picture for Full Size, then right click and Save to your computer then set as wallpaper... :)


3 comments:

Lori said...

Sure love that Flag! hehehehe Awesome sweetie :D

Michelle Tiffany said...

Thank you very much both for the comment and making the flag for me to be able to use it goes perfect with this and my kit, Im sure I will use in more as well its a great flag ♥

Wendy said...

ummmm ok, you totally made me cry with that. damn sometimes I hate being a girl. Plus any talk of my dad having to go thru that stuff brings tears to my eyes. Thank you.