Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April is Autism Awareness Month, Show your support!!!

Michelle's Myths has a new kit for April Autism Awareness Month!!!! This kit is called I Am Me... It includes 100 elements, 10 frames, 11 papers and 10 word arts... Join me in supporting Autism Awareness... This is a cause near and dear to me, as my son Ethan and nephew Cody are both Autistic ♥ You can purchase this kit for just $1.00 from April 1st to April 30th at both of my stores...

Pics For Designs


Scrap Candy 


Below are snags for you ♥ Avatars/Icons, show your support take one and use it as your pic on Facebook, or a forum that your in :) 
Help Spread the word, Children with Autism, are special people... 
Teach the world to treat them with respect and kindness, unlike so much negitivity that I have seen over the years... Bullying and mean words, just cuz my child is on a different level, and sometimes doesnt get things or has weird quirks or asks too many questions, or is afraid of balloons and  crowds... These are serious issues in our world these are not things that should be made fun of...
Show your support, take a avatar/icon and show the world!!!! 




























No comments: